- An Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: Is in the surgical treatment of disease and disorder of the mouth, jaws, face, and associated structures. (Facial trauma and infections, reconstructive procedures, extractions, implants, and dental anesthesia).
- An Endodontist: A dentist who specializes in root canal therapy.
- A Periodontist: A dentist who specializes in the treatment of gum disease.
- An Orthodontist: In the treatment of malocclusions (bad bites) and crooked teeth.
- A Pediatric Dentist: In the treatment of pediatric dental patients.
- A Prosthodontist: Specializes in difficult restorative cases.
Dr. Tortorich, his wife, Torre, daughter Allyson, and son in law Justin all traveled to Europe to visit four countries and 10 cities in twelve days. The trip was a great adventure, but very exhausting. Dr. Tortorich had to go back to work to get some rest.
Dr. Tortorich and Brandy, financial coordinator, wearing blue on National Autism Awareness Day April 2, 2018.
Brandy has a nephew who has autism.