ANTHONY L. TORTORICH, D.D.S., P.A.
Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
4220 N. RODNEY PARHAM, SUITE 103
LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS 72212
PATIENT COVID-19 QUESTIONARE
1. Have you had fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing? YES NO
2. Have you had chills or repeated shaking with chills? YES NO
3. Have you had muscle pain, headache, or sore throat? YES NO
4. Have you had new loss of smell or taste? YES NO
5. Have you returned from overseas travel or from states/metropolitan
areas considered hot spots for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? YES NO
6. Have you had contact with a person known to be infected with
COVID-19 within the last 14 days? YES NO
7. Do you have a compromised immune system? YES NO
Monday May 11, 2020 business will resume with our office hours being Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00. Dr. Tortorich and his staff have met all the guidelines and requirements presented by the WHO, CDC, and the Arkansas State Board of Dental Examiners. Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and the protection of our patients as well as our staff is our priority. Feel free to address us with any of your concerns. Thank you for being patient with us through this pandemic.
Please take note of our latest COVID-19 protocol.
You will be screened for a fever as soon as you enter our building. As you check in with our receptionist you will be asked the following questions.
1. Have you had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. (temp of 100.06 or above)
2. Have you travelled in the last two weeks to a foreign country or have you been in contact with anyone who has done so with in the last 24 hours.
3. Come alone or with only one adult if possible if patient is underage.
Thank you for being patient with us as we work to keep this office a safe environment.
At Tortorich Oral Surgery, we are sensitive to your concerns regarding the coronavirus, COVID-19. We are carefully monitoring the situation and are following the CDC recommended guidelines for health care practices. In addition to our normal sterilization procedures and office disinfecting, we are adding on extra layer of protection by disinfecting our waiting room multiple times each day. Our trained staff are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding any concerns you may have.
Dr. Tortorich teaching nitrous oxide monitoring to the dental assisting students at the University of Arkansas Pulaski Tech.